Ever since the inception of the Duofold brand over 100 years ago, the brand has remained dedicated to providing the warmth, comfort, and performance you need to Live Unconditionally. Beecher Crouse's quest for the perfect balance of the comfort of cotton and the warmth of wool sparked the creation of the Duofold brand and the revolution known now as the base layer category in 1906.
Now with Duofold® by Champion®, your greatest adventures certainly lie ahead in 2016 with two distinct collections engineered to shield you from the elements and allow you to fulfill your outdoor passions without distraction.
- Originals stays true to our legendary bi-ply fabric platform that has kept outdoor enthusiasts going for decades.
- Varitherm® high performance base layer infuses Champion athletic wear's signature design to combine thermal protection with moisture management technology.
Featured Technologies on select Duofold® products:
- Brushed Back - The brushed fabric helps keep body heat from leaving your body while their X-Temp™ Technology dries faster as your body heat rises keeping you warm and dry in all situations.
- THERMatrix™ - Their fabric has a textured inside that offers two distinct benefits. The part that touches the skin features Vapor Technology that wicks moisture to the surface so it can evaporate which keeps you dry and comfortable. The negative-space created by the texture holds air in place, creating a thermal layer to help keep you warm without any extra bulk.
- Single Layer Wicking - When trying to stay warm in high-intensity activities, sweat is the enemy. These light weight garments wick moisture off your body to keep you warm and dry. Complete with stretch and flat-lock seams, these are designed to help you reach peak performance.
- Original Duofold Technology with Wicking – The warmth of three layers in the feel of one! This fabrication technique plates two layers of fabric together trapping a layer of thermal insulation between to create the feel of a single layer. In their Expedition series, the fabric is treated with both wicking and anti-odor finishes.
- Original Duofold Technology – Their signature. This technique launched the brand over 100 years ago and is still keeping you warm without weight.